RS ATM range has been designed to protect cash against attacks during ATM replenishment process. RS ATM has been designed to transport different types of ATM cassettes in the same box. RS ATM range is extremely flexible and offers unlimited configuration options. It can be adapted to any CIT process.
RS ATM fits one ATM cassette equipped with OCP or 3SI in-cassette staining system.
RS ATM range is a part of unique and flexible RS product range which shares inter-operable accessories across different systems and processes, allowing customers to carry out cash service, collect, and ATM replenishment with equipment of a single product range.
RS ATM range comes with large number of optional accessories and tools, which makes it easy to integrate it into existing customer processes.Main features of RS ATM range:
- Compatible with Wincor Nixdorf, Diebold Opteva and NCR
- Compatible with 3SI Scorpion staining system
- Top cassette loading
- Robust casing, built for tough environments
- Reliable technologies: RFID, triple DES encryption, radio
Some accessories include:
- TOM: Tour Operation Manager – database-driven software to manage tours and associated data
- PDA: touch-screen terminal used as a secure interface
- VEHICLE RACKING: secure in-vehicle storage of containers
- ATAG: fully encrypted RFID card
- REMOTE CONTROL: wireless communication device
- REMOTE CONTROL LITE: wireless communication device
- WCM / SCM: Wireless Communication Module and Security Control Module are used as location identification tools